- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Type :
- Water Meter
- Display Type :
- Digital Only
What is TDS?
Total Dissolved Solids(TDS) are the total weight 0f all solids that are dissolved in a given volume of water, express in milligrams per liter(mg/L),or in parts per million(ppm).
Use the TDS Meter to:
- Check the water purifier filter element replacement cycle.
- Make sure you always drink pure water.
- Digital display: accurate to 4 digits. Temperature compensation accurate to 0.1 â.
- Back light function: without backlight.
- Auto-lock: TDS value stabillizes 4 seconds, instrument automatically lock readings.
- One Touch function: Forget to turn off the power, automatically shut down after 2 minutes.
- testing range: 0-9990ppm
- Accuracy:Â±2% F.S
- Size: 16.2*3.0*1.6(cm)
- Battery:3.0V*1(button cell)
- Remove the protective cap.Press ON/OFF button.
- Immerse the meter into the water/solution height no more than4cm(From the beginning of TDS meter).
- Waiting until the display stabilizes,the TDS Meter automatically compensates for temperature variations Once the readout is stabilized(30-45 seconds).TDS value stabillizes 4 seconds, instrument automatically lock readings.
- After usage,shake off water from your meter or wipe it with a tissue.
- Do not drop the entire TDS meter in water or dip beyond the maximum immersion level.This until is not water-tight and is not covered under the warranty if water enters the unit.
- Do not store the TDS meter under high temperature or direct sunlight.This will shorten the life-span of the product and potentially void the warranty.
- Please avoid collisions,weight or fall.
Room 707, Incubator Building No.1, No.11 Changchun Road, High-Tech Zone, Zhengzhou, Henan, 450000, China